Last Sunday night, Taylor and I went to a Father/Daughter dance sponsored by the Brownies (which is really a clever capitalist conspiracy designed to sell Girl Scout cookies). Just to prove to all of us what inadequate fathers we are, some of the hosting moms decided to have a little pop quiz asking about 10 of our daughters' favorite likes and dislikes, such as 'favorite movies', or 'favorite foods' -- you get the idea.
One of the questions was ‘what is your favorite vacation spot?’ To refresh your memory, we had a pretty big travel year in 2004, including trips to
Well, that was one of six questions I answered incorrectly –
Anyway, I have recently discovered blogging, and I thought it made sense to float this Westwoods blog as a virtual meeting place for the OBW diaspora. Share your stories, your thoughts, your bank account PIN numbers – whatever. Let’s see what happens….
Your move.